Find True Identity Discipleship PART 3:
(takes approximately ?-to-?-months... i.e... ?-to-?-years)
As mentioned, some of you might continue studying Find True Identity Discipleship with us for another season. Working through our third course: FTID Perspectives. Learning to think how God thinks about things, even feel how God feels. It's a deeper consideration of all you've learned in Basics and Disciples Make Disciples. About God and His Word, about others, about you and your struggles.
However, you're welcome to journey through Disciples Make Disciples and Perspectives at the same time. Especially, if you considering mentorship with NHE and Find True Identity Discipleship, helping new students on their Find True Identity journey.
You can always email Pastor Ron at Ron.Browning@FindTrueIdentity.com to find out more about starting NHE's Find True Identity Discipleship... just remember, NHE's FTID has a specific path to follow:
- FTID 101—ENROLLMENT & ORIENTATION: The Message of the Cross
- FTID 201—BASICS: Identity from the Bible's Romans 1-8
- FTID 301—DISCIPLES MAKE DISCIPLES
- FTID 401—PERSPECTIVES: Identity from the Bible's Romans 9-16
- FTID 501—TBA: Identity from the Bible's ... ... ...
FTID involves: Teachings and Q&As, Diagrams & diagnostiX, and Workshops.